1. To participate, enter online via PayPal using bit.ly/DCEntry, include email, address and phone number. No checks, no cash, no barter, no trade entries permitted. There are 2,000 entry openings; the contest ends at 2000 entries or when funding reaches $10,000 (2000 five dollar [$5] entries) OR on Tuesday, October 13th, 2020 at midnight EST, whichever occurs first.
2. The contest will be conducted Tuesday, October 6th through Tuesday, October 13th, 2020. Deadline for entries is October 13th, 2020, at 9 pm P.S.T./midnight E.S.T. or when maximum (2000) entries are sold, whichever occurs first. Winning name will be announced on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 within the Facebook Group called 1776 Freedom Fighters at 6am P.S.T./9am E.S.T. Winner will additionally be notified by email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please add this address to your email contacts once entry fee is paid. Winner will also be contacted by phone using the number provided at entry. The link to join group here, facebook.com/groups/1776freedomfighters
3. Qualification for the Grand Prize drawing will be held as follows: winner will be drawn using randompicker.com from all entries received through the official 1776 Forever Free PayPal account designated for the contest. There is no limit on the number of times a person may enter the contest.
4. Grand Prize Contest winner will receive round trip airfare from your U.S. location to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, or Dulles International to attend The Freedom Tour U.S.A. march in Washington D.C. as seen in promotional photos; Second prize winner will receive an autographed book Authored by Karyn Turk titled “Behind the Headlines.”; Third prize contest winner will receive a limited edition Young Pharaoh collaboration "Drain The Swamp" t-shirt; Fourth prize will receive a 1776 Forever Free The Freedom Tour USA t-shirt; all entries receive The Freedom Tour U.S.A. Ambassador Social Media Digital Picture Frames.
5. You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid ID for travel to win. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 US states or DC. You need not be present to win. This contest is void where prohibited.
6. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of employees of 1776 Forever Free, including but not limited to The Freedom Tour U.S.A. staff, Cordie Lee Williams DC, Christopher Lippe, Joy Villa, Karyn Turk, their families, agencies, household members and representatives. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year.
7. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents. If winnings cannot be acquired and/or transferred and/or used by specified date (October 16th - October 18th, 2020), then winnings will be forfeited; Grand Prize winner allotted 2 days (48 hours) to collect winnings by contacting email@example.com and booking airfare through 1776 Forever Free staff member. After 3 (three) days/72 hours, winnings will be forfeited. Winner will cover all applicable taxes, fees, accommodations expenses, meals and transportation costs from the Airport to Washington, D.C. event. Winner will secure their own accommodations during the stay. In the event the Grand Prize is forfeited a second drawing will not be held due to time constraints.
8. Approximate value of Grand prize is $480-600. Prize will be accepted in “as-is” condition; all travel rules and regulations required by airline, as well as federal and state laws, must be met.
9. This contest is sponsored by Tim van den Berg of TvdBInspirations.com
10. Proceeds of the funds collected in this contest will be disbursed as follows:
*The Freedom Tour U.S.A. operation costs and expenses
*1776 Forever Free (includes PayPal fees, marketing, advertising and promotional expenses) not to exceed $100
*All funds will be disbursed after the grand prize has been awarded including legal transfer of airline ticket within the constraints of the rules of this contest; by participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither The Freedom Tour U.S.A., 1776 Forever Free, TvdB Inspirations including but not limited to Christopher Scott Lippe, Dr. Cordie Lee Williams, Tim van den Berg, their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives or employees have any liability with respect to any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize. By entering this promotion, participants agree to be bound by these rules.
The Freedom Tour U.S.A. is a grass-roots movement and traveling community sponsored and presented by 1776 Forever Free. 1776foreverfree.com