Project: Get Fishing Stella Giveaway 05.12.2015
The requested project expired, the record is not available.
Weights are applied - entries have varying chances to win. Weights are commonly used when the organizer is selling products, i.e.the more products you buy the higher chance to win you have.
Get Fishing; 7 Ellesmere heights; Hillarys; Australia – Commonwealth of Australia
12/5/2015 9:13:36 AM
Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Anemone Blue Pty Ltd T/A Get Fishing (ABN 44155359658) whose postal address is PO Box 1170, Hillarys WA 6923.
2. Employees of Get Fishing, their family members, staff at tackle stores promoting the competition, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. Open to Australian residents only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. A limit of 1 entry per person applies. See above for details on how to enter.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th November 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The prize is a Shimano Stella 5000SWB XG fishing reel.
8. Get Fishing reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Get Fishing.
9. Get Fishing is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by randompicker.com from all entries received and verified by Get Fishing and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date using the email address supplied. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Get Fishing will notify the winner and request postage details. Following that the prize will be posted to the address provided.
14. Get Fishing’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Get Fishing by SMS and email for information and marketing purposes. Entrants who enter by completing the slip and leaving their email address in a tackle store agree to be contacted by Get Fishing and said tackle store by SMS and email for information and marketing purposes.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.