Project: Polycraft Tuff Tender Giveaway 1
The requested project expired, the record is not available.
Weights are applied - entries have varying chances to win. Weights are commonly used when the organizer is selling products, i.e.the more products you buy the higher chance to win you have.
Get Fishing; 7 Ellesmere heights; Hillarys; Australia – Commonwealth of Australia
Terms and conditions:
1. Instructions on “How to Enter” and prize descriptions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over, who are Get Fishing Tournament Members at the time of drawing the winner purchase. To be eligible, Tournament Members must submit at least 1 fish in the 4-month time period immediately prior to the boat being drawn. Each fish submitted is 1 entry in the draw. To purchase a 1, 6 or 12 month Tournament Membership and start competing today head to our Compete Now page. Employees of Get Fishing and Polycraft and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Persons banned from the tournaments during the competition period will not be eligible to win.
3.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who’s entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Competition commences on 01/11/2015 at 0:01am (AEST) and closes on 31/10/2016 at 23:59pm (AEST). Three winners will be chosen during this time (1 every 4 months). One winner will be drawn at 12:00pm on the first Monday of the month immediately after each three-month time period. The three time periods are: November 2015 – February 2016, March – June 2016 and July – October 2016. Winners will be drawn at random by software provided by randompicker.com from all tournament entries received and verified by Get Fishing and or its agents. Tournament Members are required to submit at least 1 eligible fish in the 4-month time period to automatically go in the draw to win. Each fish submitted equals 1 entry in the draw, therefore the more fish you submit the greater chance you have at winning. The winner will be notified in writing, by email and by telephone using the contact details given when they joined the tournaments, or the details on their member profile. The winner’s name will be published in the news section of www.GetFishing.com.au and on Facebook at 12:00pm on the first Tuesday (or before) of the month immediately after each three-month time period. You must be an active Tournament Member at the time of drawing the prize to win. Winners must must be an active Tournament Member at the time of drawing the prize to be eligible to win. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
5. The first (1) valid drawn entry from all valid entries received will be deemed the winner and will win the Polycraft Boat Package valued at $1,799. Winners can only win one boat package in the advertised 12-month time period in which the three boats are drawn. If a previous winner’s name is drawn again in a subsequent draw there will be a re-draw.
6. The boat package will be in ‘as new’ condition at the time it will be given away and includes standard fittings and dealer delivery to the winner’s nearest capital city. Additional delivery (if required) can be arranged by Get Fishing and or Polyctraft at the winner’s expense. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming this prize are the responsibility of the winner. All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated as included in the prize, fuel, motor, trailer, personal costs and any other ancillary associated with redeeming the prize are excluded and are the responsibility of the Winner.
7. It is a condition of winning that the prize winner provides the Promoter with
their full name and address prior to the awarding of the prize. If the winner is, through any legal incapacity or otherwise, unable to register the boat in their own name, then such winner may assign the boat prize to another person (who consents to such assignment) with legal capacity for the purpose of registration. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements between the winner and the assignee. The winner must provide the Promoter with certified copies of all required documentation as required by the Promoter before the boat is awarded.
8. The Winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable Promoter to register the prize in the Winner’s name prior to collection. Receipt of the prize is subject to the Winner being able to lawfully take possession of the prize and comply with all registration and compulsory third party insurance requirements of the State/Territory in Australiain which the Winner elects to register the prize.
9. The Winner must collect their prize from their nearest capital city dealership, as specified by the Promoter, and the prize must be registered prior to collection. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs from the date and time of delivery. Comprehensive insurance, motor, trailer, petrol/fuel/diesel costs and any other ongoing costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The colour of the boat can be chosen by the winner subject to availability at time of redemption of prize. Any colour or licensing details for the boat used in the promotional material are representational only.
11. Prize must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable or cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. The prize is valued in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
12. The prize does not include a motor or trailer.
13. If necessary, a draw for the prize, should it remain unclaimed, may take place within 14 days from when the winner was notified of their win at random by software provided by randompicker.com from all entries received and verified by Get Fishing and or its agents.
14. In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from Get Fishing.
15. The promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail (including but not limited to prizes).
16. The Promoter is not responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit in the delivery of their prize.
17. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s
responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter reserves the right to subject to reference to all relevant state and territory rules and regulations, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
19. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, validation of your circumstances/the validity of your entry will be undertaken by the Promoter. Method of validation (without limitation) will be determined by the Promoter in its complete discretion. If the winning entry is deemed to be a winner, the winner will be notified as per the terms and conditions herein. In the event that the Promoter requests the entrant to sign any legal documents relating to the verification of their medical circumstance, the legal documents will take the form determined by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting the prize the winner sign any such legal documentation.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. The Promoter is Anemone Blue Pty Ltd (ABN 44 155 359 658) of PO Box 1170, Hillarys, WA 6923 – Trading as Get Fishing.
Total number of entries: 905
Chance of winning:
Several entries had a higher chance of winning. Check organizer's rules, some raffles may allow higher chance of winning depending on purchase quantity - the more tickets, the higher chance.
RandomPicker drew the following people: